- – Four Weeks of Training: SGD$160 / month
- – Five Weeks of Training: SGD$200 / month
- – Ad-Hoc Basis: SGD$45 / session
- – Head Coach (In Commercial Halls): SGD$120 / hour
- – Head Coach (in Sports Hall): SGD$100 / hour
- – Academy Coaches (In Commercial Halls): SGD$110 / hour
- – Academy Coaches (in Sports Hall): SGD$90 / hour
Terms and Conditions
Training fees can be paid via one of the following payment methods:
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION POLICY
Any last minute cancellation without valid reason will be considered as attended. ‘Last minute’ is defined as less than 24 hours before training commence.
In addition to the last-minute cancellation policy, if the group or class is cancelled after the court has been booked, the trainees would have to bear the court fees. This is to ensure fairness to the academy and the management who need to secure the court bookings 16 days in advance. Therefore, please notify the academy at least 17 days in advance if you are unable to train. Your understanding on this matter is highly appreciated.
There will be no refund on training fees.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
You shall assume any and/or all risks from participating in the training sessions. Zenith Badminton Academy will not he be held responsible for any injuries, damages to your equipment and other unforeseen circumstances that may occur during the training sessions. Our coaches will conduct the training session professionally and at their best effort basis to prevent any mishaps.